Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Book Review: Lotería Cards and Fortune Poems: A Book of Lives
- 119 Psaltery & Lyre: Matthew LaBrot, “St. Francis River”
- Book Review: Theresa Hak Kyung Cha’s Dictee
- 118 Psaltery & Lyre: Matthew LaBrot, “Transfiguration”
- 117 Psaltery & Lyre: Alex Spears “‘Til the end”
- 116 Psaltery & Lyre: Alex Spears, “Mountain Shepherd”
- 115 Psaltery & Lyre: Matthew LaBrot, “Sacred Heart”
- 114 Psaltery & Lyre: Becky Sirrine, “Walk”
- 113 Psaltery & Lyre: Trisha Kc Buel Wheeldon, “A Girl, Now Mother”
- My Own Personal Canon: Childhood House
Tag CloudBook of Mormon books children church Cipher on a Wall creative death epistemology equality faith fakebook families family fear female ordination feminism gender Grondahl homeless humor Joseph Smith kids lds life love marriage memories mind mormon mormonism motherhood music nature ordain women parenthood parenting photography poetry priesthood religion service sex sexuality spirituality women
Our Favorite Mormons Archive
Most of us learned history from books written by authors who subscribed to Great Man history, the idea that history is made by prime ministers and generals. But there is...
When once described as outspoken, Dorothy Parker quipped: “Outspoken … by whom?” When historians suggest that Edwin Woolley was an outspoken Mormon bishop, I have the same reply. If you...
Ed: Um, hi! Welcome to the … um … “Our Favorite Mormons Show.” I’m Ed … and, my guest today is … one of the … greatest musicians, I mean...
Of all the superhero catch phrases, Wonder Woman’s frequent invocation of “Merciful Minerva!” puzzled me most as a kid since Minerva (the Roman version of Athena) represented wisdom and learning,...
This summer as you watch Olympic athletes receive their medals, I ask you to remember the individual who founded a Utah company that manufactured many of these medals in years...
This is a guest post by Mark B (aka, Mark Mighty And Strong) about an early Mormon feminist and her husband, who is the most effective Mormon missionary you’ve never...
Generally, we’ll try to avoid showcasing General Authorities of the LDS Church as a part of this series, not because GAs are not our favorite Mormons, but because we like...
Doves & Serpents is initiating a new feature we call “Our Favorite Mormons.” Consider it a biographical and uncorrelated version of Mormon.org, where we will tell the stories of Latter-day...