Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Book Review: Lotería Cards and Fortune Poems: A Book of Lives
- 119 Psaltery & Lyre: Matthew LaBrot, “St. Francis River”
- Book Review: Theresa Hak Kyung Cha’s Dictee
- 118 Psaltery & Lyre: Matthew LaBrot, “Transfiguration”
- 117 Psaltery & Lyre: Alex Spears “‘Til the end”
- 116 Psaltery & Lyre: Alex Spears, “Mountain Shepherd”
- 115 Psaltery & Lyre: Matthew LaBrot, “Sacred Heart”
- 114 Psaltery & Lyre: Becky Sirrine, “Walk”
- 113 Psaltery & Lyre: Trisha Kc Buel Wheeldon, “A Girl, Now Mother”
- My Own Personal Canon: Childhood House
Tag CloudBook of Mormon books children church Cipher on a Wall creative death epistemology equality faith fakebook families family fear female ordination feminism gender Grondahl homeless humor Joseph Smith kids lds life love marriage memories mind mormon mormonism motherhood music nature ordain women parenthood parenting photography poetry priesthood religion service sex sexuality spirituality women
By Jessica This Easter my family and I were visiting London, with the intention of doing tourist stuff and to evaluate our choice to move to England. We wanted to...
By Karin I work as a nursing home and hospice physician. One day, while travelling to see patients on a 100-mile round trip route, I got a call from one...
My tire blew as I crossed a bridge on the way to the St. Louis VA at 5:30 on a pitch-black winter morning. I had a cell phone this...
She looked at me again and seemed almost surprised to find me there holding her hand. She thanked me for stopping to talk to her and turned to slowly push...
She put her arm around my shoulder, gave me a sisterly hug, and was gone, without saying a word.
“I found out that there is a point where you might as well be literally drowning in rising water, instead of disconnection bills. And when your kids are hungry, you...
When we see physical need in others, it is merely an external manifestation of an inner need we all carry.
I was enjoying the beautiful evening as I crossed the Maeser quad, and I heard her before I saw her. I had to look around for the source of the...