Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Equality is not a Feeling, 19.0
- 88 Psaltery & Lyre: John McDermott, “Sunday Discount at the Texas Car Wash”
- Equality is not a Feeling, 18.0
- Equality is not a Feeling, 17.0
- Equality is not a Feeling, 16.0
- Equality is not a Feeling, 15.0
- My Take On the New Church DNA Page
- Gender Equality and the Mormon Church: Why Progressive Mormon Men are the Problem
- Equality is not a Feeling, 14.0
- Equality is not a Feeling, 13.0
Tag CloudBook of Mormon books children church Cipher on a Wall creative death epistemology equality faith fakebook families family fear female ordination feminism gender Grondahl homeless humor Joseph Smith kids lds life love marriage memories mind mormon mormonism motherhood music nature ordain women parenthood parenting photography poetry priesthood religion service sex sexuality spirituality women
It’s possible that just as Christ was, as Christian theologians say, “Fully Human and Fully Divine,” so are our interactions with God.
As I’ve reflected, I’ve come to believe that one of the reasons the pants initiative and the letter-writing campaign have struck such a nerve is because they threaten cherished narratives...
O Come, all ye faithful. O Come, all ye doubtful. Come, all ye sorrowful and shameful and prideful and sinful. You are never so low, but that He has...
There is room enough in Christ for all of us.
When we see physical need in others, it is merely an external manifestation of an inner need we all carry.
Dunham’s points about women’s issues are worthy of serious discussion and consideration. But she undermines her credibility in the way she presents them. We still have a long...
The truth is that some things will hurt and be difficult. The truth is that some questions will never be fully resolved. Part of a mature faith is...
To be pure, love must be authentic. This is much more than saying that love must be authentically felt. What I mean is that pure love must come...