Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- 82 Psaltery & Lyre: Kayla Haas, “Winter of 1997, Missouri”
- Equality is not a Feeling, 5.0
- Planning for Now, Not a Maybe
- Local LDS member joins movement, challenges gender roles in church
- Ride to the Ecuador Guayaquil Temple
- 81 Psaltery & Lyre: M. Brett Gaffney, Two Poems
- Equality is not a Feeling, 4.0
- Does it Get Better?
- Ride to Priesthood Session with Ordain Women
- 80 Psaltery & Lyre: Deja Earley, “And I Remember He’s My Father”
Tag CloudBook of Mormon books children church Cipher on a Wall creative death epistemology faith fakebook families family fear female ordination feminism gender god Grondahl homeless humor Joseph Smith kids lds life love marriage memories mind mormon mormonism motherhood music nature ordain women parenthood parenting photography poetry priesthood religion service sex sexuality spirituality women
conference talks Archive
For other cartoons in this series, click here. This cartoon, as always, is posted with the kind permission of The Sunstone Foundation and Calvin Grondahl. Sorry about the quality of this image. My copy of this...
Based on an informal poll of cheap seaters, these are the 10 BEST talks ever.
Based on an informal poll of cheap seaters, these are the worst conference talks, GA talks, and other official pronouncements in the last forty years.