Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- 104 Psaltery & Lyre: Christen Mattix, “Record Salmon Run at Mattole River”
- 103 Psaltery & Lyre: Theric Jepson, “After Party”
- Church Hop: Reform Judaism
- Church Hop: Quaker
- Church Hop: Community of Christ
- Russell M. Nelson: Culture Warrior (Face Palm)
- 102 Psaltery & Lyre: Theric Jepson, “Jesus Fishing the Styx”
- Church Hop: Unitarian Universalism
- 101 Psaltery & Lyre: Theric Jepson, “Some Seduction This”
- 100 Psaltery & Lyre: Christen Mattix, “Passage from Virgin to Bride”
Tag CloudBook of Mormon books children church Cipher on a Wall creative death epistemology equality faith fakebook families family fear female ordination feminism gender Grondahl homeless humor Joseph Smith kids lds life love marriage memories mind mormon mormonism motherhood music nature ordain women parenthood parenting photography poetry priesthood religion service sex sexuality spirituality women
As I was telling my Kindergartner earlier this month that we’re all pioneers in some way. Whenever we stand up for what we believe in or do something because we...
When it was announced that gays and lesbians would be allowed to marry in New York beginning on July 24, my first thought–as a lifelong Mormon–was, “Pioneer Day!” While we’ve...
By Dayna Patterson Letters to My Polygamist Ancestors Dear Charles, What was it like to have three wives? It must have been confusing, especially since you chose women with...
Those who weren’t too busy, too judgmental, too self absorbed and too self-important to drop everything to help someone else are worthy of reenactment and emulation.
Mormons all over the U.S. (and elsewhere, perhaps) gathered yesterday to celebrate Pioneer Day–commemorating the entry of Brigham Young and the first group of Mormon pioneers into the Salt Lake...