Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- 82 Psaltery & Lyre: Kayla Haas, “Winter of 1997, Missouri”
- Equality is not a Feeling, 5.0
- Planning for Now, Not a Maybe
- Local LDS member joins movement, challenges gender roles in church
- Ride to the Ecuador Guayaquil Temple
- 81 Psaltery & Lyre: M. Brett Gaffney, Two Poems
- Equality is not a Feeling, 4.0
- Does it Get Better?
- Ride to Priesthood Session with Ordain Women
- 80 Psaltery & Lyre: Deja Earley, “And I Remember He’s My Father”
Tag CloudBook of Mormon books children church Cipher on a Wall creative death epistemology faith fakebook families family fear female ordination feminism gender god Grondahl homeless humor Joseph Smith kids lds life love marriage memories mind mormon mormonism motherhood music nature ordain women parenthood parenting photography poetry priesthood religion service sex sexuality spirituality women
I had my five year old daughter with me and I was a bit disappointed that I couldn’t get her very interested in the bronzes. Then we turned the...
The thought of any inexperienced driver in charge of a 4,000 pound machine makes me very nervous, but anticipating my own flesh-and-blood inexperienced driver sends me almost into a panic.
What would heaven be like, for a teenager?
As we approached the wide junction of Avinguda Diagonal and the street on which our hotel was located, I saw the spires of Sagrada Familia for the first time. The four...
By Claudia On my personal blog, I am known as “The Faithful Dissident.” For the past three years, I’ve been hiding behind that alias. Afraid of what, I’m not exactly...
In the spirit of wayfaring, Ashley joins us today with the kind of travelogue I’d love to hear in testimony meeting. I’m the one with my mouth open wide and...
This morning I got in my ‘ride’ (a pair of size 11 Mizuno running shoes), and went to church. If you’ve read some of my other posts and comments around...
Alina Taylor took these photographs while travelling in France and Spain.